Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) Portable
PDIPortable is an open source database packaged as a portable app, so you can run a full copy of the Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle) application on your iPod, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. It has all the same features as Pentaho Data Integration, plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- No installation required. Simply download, extract and run!
- Runs a complete copy of the Pentaho Data Integration application.
- Completely portable - runs off a USB, cloud drive (DropBox, iCloud drive, OneDrive, etc) or hard drive.
- Packaged in PortableApps.com format for easy integration.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later.
- PortableApps.com Platform (Optional)
- PDI Portable is a redistribution of the Pentaho Data integration (Kettle) application.
- Portable application code released under the MIT license.
- The Pentaho Data Integration application is released under the Apache v2.0 License.