Git Portable is the Git version control system packaged with a PortableApps.com launcher as a portable app, so you can use Git on your iPod, USB flash drive, portable hard drive, etc. It has all the same features as Git, plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PortableApps.com Platform (Optional)
- Git Portable is a redistribution of Git for Windows.
- Portable application code released under the MIT license.
- The Msysgit is released under the LGPL v2.1 license.